We can offer a wide range of podium waterproofing systems, from spray applied Polyurea, which will cure in seconds, too cold applied liquid membranes. All of our systems can be trafficked and they will all provide a long term waterproof seal, that should last the life of the structure.
- Spray applied waterproofing.
- Cold applied systems.
- Trafficked expansion joints.
- Buried expansion joints.
Spray applied Polyurea has numerous advantages over traditional waterproofing systems:
- It cures in seconds and can be trafficked almost immediately.
- It is incredibly tough, and very difficult to damage.
- It can accommodate 300% elongation without risk of failure.
- It will not be damaged by foot traffic or rubber wheels.
- It should last the life of the structure.
- Water cannot track under it, as it is fully bonded to the substrate.
- It is applied as a liquid so it will follow the profile of the substrate and cure to form one monolithic coating, free from joints.
- No hot works required, making it far safer than traditional systems.